26.7.12

EBRL Update

Three years we've been under strict communication blackout. The projects we've been undergoing are of the highest secrecy. I, personally, haven't seen unfiltered daylight or breathed fresh air in those three years. As much privacy and advancement the Puget Sound Hydrological Arcology permits us, the walls do feel like they're closing in after a while.

Today was a good day to surface. The sun was out, the air was warm, and the city had not succumb to anything on the apocalyptic-scale of change. It is nice when you're in a lock-in and nothing drastic changes when you come back. A bit of the familiar.

As for our projects, 2012 was an important year for us to complete them. For the most part they are all still under tight secrecy. So much so I cannot speak as to which departments they belong to. Accidents have happened, a few researchers have been lost, and breakthroughs have occurred. Science sometimes demands sacrifices but these men and women knew the risks. In the end, they will live on. I don't mean this in a spiritual sense. I mean that in a pure quantitative sense. Their brains have been backed up into our new Aren't you creative? so we can still No secrets here and in time utilize our More Along to HIGHLY TOP SECRET.

For now, this is all I can say. As the projects become declassified I will endeavor to post them up. It's been so long I'm not sure I remember how this simple blog system functions with use of a BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ.

No comments: